Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
A copy photograph of an exterior view of Memphis Union Station on Calhoun Street, Memphis, circa 1940. The station opened in 1912 for passenger and express operations for railroads operating through Memphis east and west. Most services stopped in 1964 and the building was demolished in 1969.
"Memphis Union Station, circa 1940" (2021). Other images. 22.