Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
The Episcopalian Chapel of the Holy Communion on the southeast corner of Poplar Avenue and Perkins Road, Memphis, Tennessee, soon after completion in 1938. Dr. Charles F. Blaisdell, rector of Calvary Church, bought the four acres of farmland and the first service was held on January 1, 1939. The congregation outgrew the building and held its last service there 11 years after the first, moving to a new church on the corner of Walnut Grove Road and Perkins.
"Chapel of the Holy Communion, Memphis, 1938" (2021). Churches. 7.