Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Opened in 1923 by two pharmacists, Lorenzo Doughty and Andrew Robinson, the company quickly expanded with the main branch (shown) on Union at Camilla. This postcard is a 1983 reproduction of a 1940s photograph.
"Doughty-Robinson Drug Co., Memphis, TN, c. 1940" (2021). Postcards. 37.
Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs