Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Hotel King Cotton was built in 1925 and originally called The Elks Club and Hotel. In 1939 the name changed to Hotel de Voy and later to Hotel King Cotton. It closed in 1972 and was demolished in April 1984.
"Hotel King Cotton, Memphis, TN, c. 1940" (2021). Postcards. 45.
Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs