Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
The Lyceum Theatre opened in 1894 at the corner of 2nd and Jefferson after the previous Lyceum at 3rd and Union burned down. It was the first playhouse in Memphis to have electric lights. It closed in 1935 and was demolished the same year.
"Lyceum Theatre, Memphis, TN, C. 1906" (2021). Images. 57.
Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs