Download Full Text (7.4 MB)
Vol. 27, No. 4 of the "Central High Warrior" published by the students of Central High School in Memphis, Tennessee, on March 6, 1941. Established as the successor to Memphis High School, the school opened in its current location on Bellevue Boulevard (formerly Raleigh Avenue) in 1911.
1941 March 6
Central High School (Memphis, Tenn.)
"Central High School Warrior, Memphis, March 6, 1941" (2021). Shelby County. 131.