Download Full Text (4.9 MB)
Copy of "Seventh Announcement of the Medical, Dental and Pharmaceutical Departments of the University of West Tennessee, Memphis, Tenn., Catalogue of 1906-7; Announcement for 1907-8." The president of the school was Dr. M.V. Lynk. It had been established in Jackson, Tennessee, in 1900 to cater to the needs of black students and moved to Memphis in 1907. The school was located at 1190 South Phillips Place. It closed in 1923. The original volume is held by the National Library of Medicine.
University of West Tennessee.
"University of West Tennessee, Memphis, announcement, 1907-1908" (2021). Shelby County, Tennessee. 169.