Authors

J.C. Caruthers

Files

Download

Download Full Text (5.7 MB)

Description

A 48-page publication written by J.C. Caruthers in 1926 telling the story of the construction of the Memphis and Shelby County Auditorium and Market House that opened in 1924. It contains photographs and a detailed description of the building.

Identifier

MVP 2835

Date

1926

Keywords

Auditoriums--Tennessee--Memphis.

The Story of the Memphis Auditorium, 1926

Share

COinS