Download Full Text (126.5 MB)
A 54-page booklet titled "Facts About the Temple" about the new Mason Temple in Memphis, Tennessee, published by the Church of God in Christ in 1945. The Temple replaced the original building that burned down in 1936 and was named after Charles Harrison Mason (1864-1961), the founder and first Senior Bishop of the Church of God in Christ, based in Memphis.
Church buildings--Tennessee--Memphis.; Church of God in Christ (Memphis, Tenn.)
"Facts About the Temple, 1945" (2021). Shelby County, Tennessee. 70.