University Archives, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Aerial view, looking north, of the athletic complex on the South Campus of Memphis State University, Memphis, Tennessee, in 1975. Many buildings of the former Kennedy Hospital, which occupied the site from 1943 to 1967, are still visible at the top of the image.
"Athletic complex, South Campus, Memphis State University, 1975" (2021). Campus Images. 65.
Memphis State University.; University of Memphis.