Download Full Text (4.7 MB)
Fifth Annual Announcement of the University of Memphis Law School for the 1913-1914 session. The Law School was located in the Central Bank Building at Monroe and Second in Memphis, Tennessee. It had three faculty including its Dean, S. Walter Jones. The school continued as an independent if unaccredited institution until it and the Southern Law University formed the basis of the Memphis State University Law School in 1962.
University of Memphis.; Law schools-Tennessee-Memphis.
"University of Memphis Law School Fifth Annual Announcement, 1913-1914" (2021). Other Publications. 31.