Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Memphis General Depot, U.S. Army, Engineer Supply Section staff, December 19, 1955 . The depot occupied 642 acres on Airways Boulevard, Memphis. From 1942 until 1962 it functioned as the Memphis Quartermaster Depot, Memphis Army Service Forces Depot and the Memphis General Depot. It then became the Memphis Defense Depot that operated until 1997.
1955 December 19
"Memphis General Depot Engineer Supply Section staff, 1955" (2021). Other images. 11.
United States. Army--Equipment & supplies--Tennessee--Memphis