Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Crockett Technical High School at 317 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee, undated (later 1920s). Originally called the Memphis Vocational High School when it opened in the former Memphis High School building in 1911, the school was renamed the Crockett Vocational High School in 1918 and became Crockett Technical three years later. The new Memphis Technical High School opened nearby in 1928 and the building was then occupied by the Memphis Board of Education. Photographer: Bluff City Engraving Co.
"Crockett Technical High School, Memphis" (2021). Other images. 136.