Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Lenox School at 519 S. Edgewood Avenue, Memphis, circa 1923. H.S. Brown was the principal. The school was built in 1909, the year Memphis annexed the town and remained open until 1978. The building was sold in 1980 and renovated into condominiums.
"Lenox School, Memphis, circa 1923" (2021). Other images. 276.