Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
National Garage on the northeast corner of Front and Court, Memphis, Tennessee, in 1936. The National Garage was part of a public parking garage national chain. This building opened in 1927, was eight stories tall, steam-heated, and included a Shell gas station when this photograph was taken. Around 1962, the building became All-Right Parking until the early 1980s when it was demolished.
"National Garage, Memphis, 1936" (2021). Other images. 291.