Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
St. Joseph Hospital, 220 Overton Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee, circa 1927. First built in 1885 and operated by the Sisters of St. Francis, it grew to become a main medical center in Memphis. In 1997 the hospital merged with Baptist Memorial Health Care and the property was sold to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital which demolished most of the buildings as part of its expansion.
"St. Joseph Hospital, Memphis, circa 1927" (2021). Other images. 320.
St. Joseph Hospital (Memphis, Tenn.), Hospitals--Tennessee--Memphis.