Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Staff and students of the Open Air School, Memphis, Tennessee, undated. Photographer: Bluff City Engraving Company, Memphis. An open-air school for children with tuberculosis opened in 1918 on the corner of Fourth Street and Keel Avenue. From 1923 it was known as the Lions Open Air School and closed in 1943.
"Open Air School, Memphis" (2021). Other images. 357.