Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Gin, tool house and barn of the Branch Cotton Experiment Station at Marianna, Arkansas, 1929. Other images include a closeup of the gin, a tenant cottage, and the main residence, office and garage.
One of three branch stations authorized by the Arkansas General Assembly in 1923, the Marianna station was established in 1926 to study and improve cotton yields and is now known as the Lon Mann Cotton Research Station
"Cotton Experiment Station, Marianna, Arkansas, 1929" (2021). Other images. 437.
Cotton Research Station, Marianna.