Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
The Cossit Library and the Customs House on Front Street in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1909. The Library was at Front and Monroe and opened in 1893 and was demolished in 1958. The Customs House dated from 1876 and was remodeled and enlarged in 1929.
"Cossit Library and Customs House, Memphis, 1909" (2021). Other images. 50.