Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Tennessee Club on the corner of North Court Street in Memphis, Tennessee, viewed from Second Street in 1909. Court Square is to the left, the Overall/Goodbar Building is next to the Club on Court, and the Southern Express Building is to the left of that. The Tennessee Club building at 128-130 Court was designed by Edward Terrell and became the home of the Club in 1890. The Overall/Goodbar Building, which was connected to the Tennessee Club building, was occupied by the real estate firm Overton and Overton from 1907 to 1927.
"Tennessee Club, Memphis, 1909" (2021). Other images. 57.