Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Sterick Building, Memphis, Tennessee, 1991. It was designed by Wyatt C. Hedrick & Co., and was completed in 1930—its name is a contraction of the original owners' names, R.E. Sterling and Wyatt Hedrick. It is a gothic-style tower, 111 m (365 ft) tall with 29 floors. When it opened it 1930 it was the tallest building in the South and was the tallest building in Tennessee until 1957. It is now the fifth-tallest building in Memphis. It stands at the corner of Madison Avenue and North B.B. King Boulevard. Photograph by Roy Brewer.
Brewer, Roy, "Downtown Memphis, Tennessee, 1990-1991" (2021). Other images. 75.