Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
The Brodnax Building at 97 Monroe Avenue dates from 1915 and was built by jewelers George T. Brodnax, Inc. The company was founded in 1897 and was considered the premiere jewelry store in Memphis, Tennessee, for many years. Photograph by Roy Brewer, 1990-1991.
Brewer, Roy, "Downtown Memphis, Tennessee, 1990-1991" (2021). Other images. 80.