Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Located at Main and Adams, the Hotel Claridge was built in 1924. The rooftop garden and Balinese Room were popular venues for music, balls and banquets. It closed in 1969 and was renovated in the 1980s and again in 2004.
"Hotel Claridge, Memphis, TN, c. 1920" (2021). Postcards. 48.
Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs