Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
The Peabody Hotel was built in 1869 at the corner of Main and Monroe. It closed in 1923 in preparation for the move to its present location at Union and Second and the old building was demolished.
"Peabody Hotel, Memphis, TN, c. 1920" (2021). Images. 67.
Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs