Memphis Press-Scimitar newspaper morgue, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
View looking west of the exterior of the library on the campus of West Tennessee State Teachers College around 1930. Built in 1927, the library was dedicated in honor of the college's president, John Willard Brister, on June 3, 1939, three months before his death. Brister was president from 1913 to 1918 and from 1924 to 1939.
"West Tennessee State Teachers College library, circa 1930" (2021). Memphis State University. 42.
West Tennessee State Teachers College