Memphis Press-Scimitar newspaper morgue, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
The Sterick Building in Memphis, Tennessee, on the evening of August 21, 1954. It was designed by Wyatt C. Hedrick & Co., and was completed in 1930. When it opened, it was the tallest building in the South and the tallest in Tennessee until 1957. It is now the fifth-tallest building in Memphis. It stands at the corner of Madison Avenue and North B.B. King Boulevard.
"Sterick Building at night, Memphis, Tennessee, 1954" (2021). Memphis. 70.