Lyric Theatre program, Memphis, 1912
24-page program for "Madame Sherry" at the Lyric Theatre in Memphis, Tennessee, beginning December 22, 1912. Constructed in 1908, the theater was originally called the Jefferson and was located at 291 Madison Avenue. In 1911, the owners changed the name to the Lyric. It remained a vaudeville house until the mid-1920s and showed movies. In 1930 it was renamed the Mazda Theater and was used for various events including boxing matches. The building was virtually abandoned when it burned down in 1941.