Download Full Text (9.4 MB)
Vol. 3, No. 4 of "The High School Bulletin" a monthly magazine published by the students of Memphis High School in Memphis, Tennessee, in January 1908. A Memphis High School had existed since the latter 1870s but when a new building was constructed on the corner of Poplar and Yates in 1898, it became known as the Memphis High School. The school occupied the building until 1911 when Memphis Vocational High School took it over. Central High School became the other public high school in Memphis that year.
Memphis High School (Memphis, Tenn.)
"High School Bulletin, Memphis, Tennessee, 1908" (2021). Other documents. 129.