Download Full Text (1.1 MB)
Dedication program for the new building of the Memphis Academy of Arts in Overton Park, Memphis, Tennessee, for April 26, 1959. Designed by William Mann and Roy Harrover, construction of this example of 1950s modernism began in 1957. In 2005, it was named Rust Hall after longtime academy director Edwin C. "Ted" Rust.
Memphis Academy of Arts.
"Memphis Academy of Arts building dedication program, 1959" (2021). Other documents. 14.