Download Full Text (63.2 MB)
Catalog of the Memphis Academy of Arts in Memphis, Tennessee, for 1953-1954. The academy was founded in 1936 and was originally housed in the James Lee House at 690 Adams Avenue. James Lee Memorial Academy of Art was soon renamed the Memphis Academy of Arts, the school moved to another location before returning to the James Lee House in 1942. It moved to a new building in Overton Park in 1958. In 1985, it was renamed the Memphis College of Art and the school closed in 2020.
Memphis Academy of Arts.
"Memphis Academy of Arts catalog, 1953-1954" (2021). Other documents. 17.