Download Full Text (73.4 MB)
The high school prospectus of Christian Brothers College in Memphis, Tennessee, for 1935-1936. Christian Brothers College was established in 1871 at 612 Adams Avenue as a combined elementary school, high school and college. The college division was suspended in 1915 and the elementary school closed in 1922. In 1940, the college moved to a site on East Parkway and reopened as a junior college. In 1953 it became a 4-year college and was renamed Christian Brothers University in 1990. The high school moved to a site on Walnut Grove Road in 1965.
Christian Brothers High School (Memphis, Tenn.)
"Christian Brothers College high school prospectus, Memphis, 1935-1936" (2021). Other documents. 47.