Download Full Text (43.3 MB)
Catalog published by St. Mary's School located at 364-366 Poplar Street in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1892. The school was run by the Sisters of St. Mary of the Episcopal Church and headed by Sister Hughetta. The publication also lists the honor roll students of 1873-1892. The school is the oldest private school in Memphis, having been founded in 1847, but it only came under the jurisdiction of the Sisters of St. Mary in 1873, hence the dating on the cover.
St. Mary's Episcopal School (Memphis, Tenn.)
"St. Mary's School, Memphis, catalog, 1892" (2021). Other documents. 97.