Download Full Text (5.5 MB)
Copy of "University of West Tennessee, Departments, College of Medicine and Surgery, College of Dental Surgery, College of Pharmacy, College of Law, Memphis Tennessee, Catalogue for the Session of 1909-10. Announcement for the Session of 1910-11." The president of the school was Dr. M.V. Lynk. It had been established in Jackson, Tennessee, in 1900 to cater to the needs of black students and moved to Memphis in 1907. The school was located at 1190 South Phillips Place. It closed in 1923. The original volume is held by the National Library of Medicine.
University of West Tennessee.
"University of West Tennessee, Memphis, announcement, 1910" (2021). Shelby County, Tennessee. 170.