Download Full Text (8.2 MB)
A 16-page booklet published by the Memphis Union Station Company to announce the opening of the new Union Station on March 30, 1912. Located on Calhoun Avenue, between south Second Street and Rayburn Boulevard (now south Third Street), it served the Missouri Pacific Railroad, St. Louis Southwestern Railway, Louisville and Nashville Railroad, Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Railway and Southern Railway. The station operated until April 1, 1964, and the building was demolished in 1969.
Memphis (Tenn.); Union Station (Memphis, Tenn.); Railroad stations--Tennessee--Memphis.
"Passenger Station and Terminals of Memphis Union Station Co., 1912" (2021). Shelby County, Tennessee. 30.