University Archives, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Postcard view at dusk, looking north, of Highland Towers, a residence hall of Memphis State University on South Highland Street in March 1968. The postcard notes that the complex accommodated 1000 men and women and was privately owned and operated by Allen and O'Hara, Inc.
1968 March 14
"Highland Towers, Memphis State University residence hall, 1968" (2021). Campus. 119.
Memphis State University.