Preview
Source Collection
Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Identifier
sc.0462.010_005.017
Description
The main entrance of Bry's Department Store on Main Street, Memphis, Tennessee, undated (circa 1930?). The store opened in 1908 and moved to the corner of Main and Jefferson in 1925. The building was purchased by Lowenstein's and demolished in 1964. William B. Nichols & Co., New York, N.Y., photograph.
Date Created
2021
Date
undated
Recommended Citation
"Bry's Department Store, Memphis" (2021). Other images. 176.
https://digitalcommons.memphis.edu/speccoll-mss-20thcenturyphoto3/176
Keywords
Department stores--Tennessee--Memphis.
Archival Statement
This item was created or digitized prior to April 24, 2026, or is a reproduction of legacy media created before that date. It is preserved in its original, unmodified state specifically for research, reference, or historical recordkeeping. This material is part of a digital archival collection and is not utilized for current University instruction, programs, or active public communication. In accordance with the ADA Title II Final Rule, the University Libraries provides accessible versions of archival materials upon request. To request an accommodation for this item, please submit an accessibility request form.