Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Orpheum Theatre on the corner of Main and Beale Streets, Memphis, Tennessee, circa 1910. The building opened as the Grand Opera House in 1890 but became part of the Orpheum Circuit in 1907 and adopted the name. Fire destroyed the building in October 1923.
"Orpheum Theatre, Memphis, circa 1910" (2021). Other images. 248.
Orpheum Theatre (Memphis, Tenn.)