Preview
Source Collection
Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Identifier
sc.0462.012_001.009
Description
St. Agnes Academy at Vance and Orleans, Memphis, Tennessee, 1932. The school for girls was founded by the Dominican Sisters in 1851. Despite fires in 1878 and 1900, the school continued with two wings being added to the building in 1911. The school moved to Walnut Grove Road in 1951.
Date Created
2021
Date
1932
Recommended Citation
"St. Agnes Academy, Memphis, 1932" (2021). Other images. 270.
https://digitalcommons.memphis.edu/speccoll-mss-20thcenturyphoto3/270
Keywords
Schools--Tennessee--Memphis.
Archival Statement
This item was created or digitized prior to April 24, 2026, or is a reproduction of legacy media created before that date. It is preserved in its original, unmodified state specifically for research, reference, or historical recordkeeping. This material is part of a digital archival collection and is not utilized for current University instruction, programs, or active public communication. In accordance with the ADA Title II Final Rule, the University Libraries provides accessible versions of archival materials upon request. To request an accommodation for this item, please submit an accessibility request form.