Twentieth century photograph collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Copy of a photograph titled Bartlett High School by FNB in 1907. The Bartlett Courthouse School, as the building was commonly known, was originally constructed as the home of the Circuit Court which held sessions in Bartlett, Tennessee, from 1870 to 1885. The building was then used as a public school for 32 years and demolished in 1919.
"Bartlett Courthouse School, Bartlett, Tennessee, 1907" (2021). Other images. 421.