Preview
Source Collection
Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Identifier
sc.0466.001_Buildings-Cotton Exchange.001.jpg
Description
The Cotton Exchange building was built in 1885 at the corner of Front and Union. It was replaced in 1910 by a taller building on Second Street.
Date Created
6-15-2021
Date
circa 1907
Recommended Citation
"Cotton Exchange, Memphis, TN, c. 1907" (2021). Postcards. 1.
https://digitalcommons.memphis.edu/speccoll-mss-mccarver1/1
Keywords
Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs
Archival Statement
This item was created or digitized prior to April 24, 2026, or is a reproduction of legacy media created before that date. It is preserved in its original, unmodified state specifically for research, reference, or historical recordkeeping. This material is part of a digital archival collection and is not utilized for current University instruction, programs, or active public communication. In accordance with the ADA Title II Final Rule, the University Libraries provides accessible versions of archival materials upon request. To request an accommodation for this item, please submit an accessibility request form.