Creators

Preview

image preview

Source Collection

Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries

Identifier

sc.0466.001_Buildings-Municipal.038.jpg

Description

Fire Station #1 opened in 1910 at 118 Adams under the direction of Mayor E.H. Crump. After 60 years of fire service, the station was closed.

Date Created

6-15-2021

Date

circa 1907

Keywords

Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs

Share

COinS
 

Rights Statement

Copyright Not Evaluated

Archival Statement

This item was created or digitized prior to April 24, 2026, or is a reproduction of legacy media created before that date. It is preserved in its original, unmodified state specifically for research, reference, or historical recordkeeping. This material is part of a digital archival collection and is not utilized for current University instruction, programs, or active public communication. In accordance with the ADA Title II Final Rule, the University Libraries provides accessible versions of archival materials upon request. To request an accommodation for this item, please submit an accessibility request form.