Preview
Source Collection
Grover Edward McCarver memorial collection, Special Collections Department, University of Memphis Libraries
Identifier
sc.0466.001_Buildings-YMCA.004.jpg
Description
Established in the 1870s, the Women's Christian Association moved into this building at 291 S. Main in the 1890s. It was demolished in 1970.
Date Created
6-17-2021
Date
circa 1908
Recommended Citation
"Women's Christian Association building, Memphis, TN, c. 1908" (2021). Postcards. 97.
https://digitalcommons.memphis.edu/speccoll-mss-mccarver1/97
Keywords
Postcards--Tennessee--Memphis, Postcards--20th century, Memphis (Tenn.)--photographs
Archival Statement
This item was created or digitized prior to April 24, 2026, or is a reproduction of legacy media created before that date. It is preserved in its original, unmodified state specifically for research, reference, or historical recordkeeping. This material is part of a digital archival collection and is not utilized for current University instruction, programs, or active public communication. In accordance with the ADA Title II Final Rule, the University Libraries provides accessible versions of archival materials upon request. To request an accommodation for this item, please submit an accessibility request form.